Communist Goals in the U.S. Are we running out of road?
I worked with Bill Baker in the 1968 political campaign in North Dakota for a couple of years, and I can tell you he has always paid attention to the freedom movement in America.
This is a long article, but the information it contains is extremely important information that every American should know. Please take the time to read it and pass it on to others.
Bill Baker has a B.S. degree in Police Administration from Michigan State University and at one time was a security investigator for a U.S. defense contractor. He has been a student of international communism and those forces working to destroy our national sovereignty and make the U.S. part of a one world government for over 50 years. His article was published in the Elkhart Truth newspaper in 1992.
Below his article is a list of communist goals that were published in W. Cleon Skousen's book The Naked Communist. W. Cleon Skousen has a law degree, was an FBI special agent and chief of police of Salt Lake City.
NATION SHOWS COMMUNISM'S OBJECTIVES BEING MET
After somebody recently said to me that communism is dead, I began to wonder how many other people had bought into this latest big lie being promoted by our leftist (communist?) controlled press.
First, I would like to point out something from "Witness" by Whittaker Chambers, who was a former communist and government witness against Alger Hiss in 1949. In the book, Henry Luce of Time Publications was baffled by why so many of the most enlightened people were against Whittaker Chambers and pressing Luce to fire Chambers from Time.
Henry Luce said, "By any Marxian pattern of how classes behave, the upper class should be for you and the lower classes should be against you. How do you explain that?" In answering Luce's question, a European guest at the meeting who Chambers calls Smetana said to Luce: "You don’t understand the class structure of American society or you would not ask such a question. In the United States, the working class are Democrats, the middle class are Republicans and the upper class are Communists." This very revealing answer to Luce many years ago explains why so many wealthy and successful people in our business, entertainment industry and government are liberal leftist (communists?).
Secondly, I would like to point out a few goals and objectives of the international communist conspiracy when overthrowing an enemy nation. As you read these goals and objectives consider how many of these have been accomplished in our nation today. A few goals are:
A. Corrupt the morals of the young and get them away from religion by eliminating their belief in God. Make them superficial and destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity such as radio, TV and all print publications and use them to:
1. Get peoples mind off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays, and other trivialities. This fits today s TV programming to a "T".
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no great importance. Current civil rights and environmental problems are examples.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the matter up to contempt and ridicule; i.e., Vice President Dan Quayle.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible. Our nation was set up as a constitutional republic, not a democracy. There is a big difference between the two.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent. How about the ever increasing national debt?
6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders. Have you seen any riots on TV lately?
7. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness. Many years ago a man's word was worth something. Today lying is commonplace in government and in the private sector.
C. Enforce the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless. There is a never-ending drive by many for more gun control laws. Washington D.C. has the most strict gun laws in the nation and the highest murder rate. Gun laws don't keep criminals from getting and using guns.
We may be a lot closer to losing our freedoms than we realize.
Below is the list of communist goals listed by W. Cleon Skousen in his book that was published 50 years ago in 1958. When you read them consider how many goals have been met.
1. U. S acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U. S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliatilon and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the UN.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend test as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the UN.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (some communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as bu Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U. S. Patent office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use the technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic american institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protest against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, polic-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and building, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26. Present homo-sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of"the big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--- education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics,etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-Americn Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of ore unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrist can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political ore social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the World Court from sizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
I remind you again that the above Communist Goals were published in Skousen's book 50 years ago. Most of these goals have already been met. Communism is alive an well here in the U. S.
If you vote in U.S. elections you should vote for people who take their oath to support the U. S. Constitution seriously and do not violate it once elected. Unfortunately there are almost none currently in office that do this.
There are currently candidates running for office who call themselves socialist or democratic socialist. Socialism is only a short step from communism. Remember that the USSR stands for Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. We should also get out of the UN and get the UN out of the United States. Communist Alger Hiss wrote the charter to the UN.
Editors note: Remember these goals were written in the late 50s and the 60s.
Lighthouse Law Club
Solid Asset Protection
Mortgage Fraud Solutions
Vital Information You Can Apply. Please Support the Efforts with a Subscription.
One Time Donation
Solid Asset Protection
CTFO CBD PRODUCTS ARE 100% U.S. GROWN.
We source our hemp from Industrial Hemp farms that produce some of the richest, CBD Hemp in the USA. Our CBD is completely isolated through CO2 extraction & crystal precipitation & is of the highest grade, pesticide free, Non-GMO hemp in the world. These Industrial Hemp Farms are fully compliant with the State Department of Agriculture regulations & are large US distributors of Hemp, rich in CBD, CBG, CBC, and CBN.
The Legitimate Real DeJure Republic Exists
Are you in doubt that the real DeJure Republic is being restored?
Do you have Questions that you want answered?
Do you want to get involved?
If you have any questions about the Michigan General Jural Assembly,
please feel free to call our hot line phone number 1-989-450-5522
between the hours of 2:00pm to 7:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday
visit our website: www.michigandejure.org for more information on
the Michigan Assembly.
If you have any questions regarding the Manual
“From Defacto to
Dejure: Handbook for the Restoration of the Peaceful Sovereign States
of America!” located at www.1stmichiganassembly.info please feel
free to leave a message at our E-Mail:
Solutions Actions, Remedy