About "Foreclosure" -- a Simple Plan to Get the Upper Hand By Anna Von Reitz
Most people don't have a lot of extra time or money or energy for fighting court battles they can't win in foreign jurisdictions that are stacked against them in courts that literally work for "the other side" in blatant conflict of interest. So here is a bit of timely, simple to do, and simple to grasp advice:
First off-- living people can't do affidavits. Only corporations (their officers) give affidavits. What we give is "Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit". It may seem like splitting hairs but it tells the judge that you know what you are doing and that you are acting in the capacity of a living man.
All such testimony needs to be addressed to the District Attorney, the case prosecutor, and the judge. Just giving it to the clerk accomplishes nothing. She files it, but nobody reads the case file. This preserves their plausible deniability when we bring valid points so every case file is moot until a case reaches appeal---so in order to gain traction short of an appeal you present directly via Registered Mail--- and hopefully do this the moment you get Notice of any foreclosure case with a case contract number being filed.
Here is what your "Testimony in the Form of an Affidavit" needs to say--IMHO:
(1) I am not the one responsible for paying this mortgage.
(2) The Trust is.
(3) And if the Trust isn't able to pay it, their Underwriters are responsible for paying it.
(4) And if their Underwriters are incompetent I don't know what you are going to do to enforce your title but it has nothing to do with me or my assets.
(5) I am exempt and not subject to this court so I don't know why you are even addressing me or why you continue to address me when I have told you I am not the one obligated to pay this bill.
(6) The Beneficial Title Holder is the Territorial State of Wyoming (for example) and the Legal Title Holder is the Municipal State of STATE OF WYOMING.(Plug in the name of your state instead.)
(7) I am not a voluntary franchisee of either the Territorial State of Wyoming or the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING.
(8) I am an American National and native of Texas (for example).
(9) Now, obviously, you should be talking to the Territorial State of Wyoming and the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING, not me.
(10) I am a Third Party to all this and supposed to be Held Harmless and my interest in the assets is supposed to be insured against loss or damage by all these other Parties-- the Territorial State of Wyoming, the Municipal STATE OF WYOMING, the Title Company, and all their Underwriters.
(11) And if my private interest is not being defended and properly presented, I want to know why not.
(12) Since I am not voluntarily involved in any of this and never consciously was, and since my assets have been dragged into this mess without my knowledge or consent, and since all the other Parties that secretively benefited themselves at my expense are now trying to palm this situation off on me, and since this Court works for those same Parties and is acting in Gross Conflict of Interest and under Color of Law--- any issue related to this foreclosure complaint that continues to involve me or affect my assets in any way is going to be settled by Private Binding Arbitration and I am going to choose the Arbiter.
(13) Now you've made your "Offer" and I've made mine and it is time for all of you to give me some answers.
Joe W. Teeth
(Stands for "Joe With Teeth" -- a take off on the nickname the Bank of England gave me--- just substitute your own name.)
If everyone in America who is facing "foreclosure" follows this simple plan, you will (A) probably get an immediate "Hot Potato" dismissal or (B) have an iron-clad Appeal ready to not only take down the foreclosure, but take down the DA, the Prosecutor, and the Judge, too.
You are spelling it all out for them -- who you are, who they are, what you are owed, which other organizations and parties are responsible, the "All of It" --- and if they continue to come against you once you have read them the Riot Act, the sword that takes them down will be their own.
What happens if they agree to Arbitration? Well, then, you look around for a non-Bar Member professional arbitration expert. There are a lot of such services around. Or, if you can find a Private Third Party who is familiar with the Foreclosure Fraud, you can name them as your Arbiter. Just make sure you have good, solid, "aware of the problem" people, hopefully someone from outside the local area, so you don't have to worry about the Good Ole Boys Network.
And then go for it. You've got nothing to lose by doing this and everything to gain, because if a chicken asks a fox "What's for supper?" you already know what the answer will be.
Once the Arbitration Services are fully clued in and understand the problem the banks will fail, but that's okay, too. Honest banks will take their place.
Give the Arbitration Service a copy of your Testimony, too, and explain how the Dirty Rats took "title" to your house under conditions of deceit, making you think they were giving you a home loan, when in fact they were soliciting for you to "loan" your home to them!
They took your asset, pretended to be the actual owners, sold your home to Third Parties, remitted a fraction of the proceeds back to you as the "loan" they purportedly gave you, and then-- kept you still laboring under the misconception that they gave you a loan based on their own assets, and kept you on the hook to pay back a loan "from them" that never happened.
You and your assets funded the whole transaction. You should have walked away from the closing table free and clear.
These Bunko Artists just pretended to provide a loan to you to promote their own unjust enrichment and to get you to give them a totally unearned "security" interest in your property. And of course, they never fully disclosed any of this to you, because you would never agree to it.
You never owed the bank anything, but maybe a small brokerage fee. They got a security interest in your home for nothing and all the interest for almost nothing.
And now they are tossing it back in your lap and blaming the victim.
What should happen to them besides maybe a letter "C" for "Con Artist" tattooed in bright pink on their foreheads?
Once the Independent Arbitration Services get a load of what these vermin have done, they will be handing homes back to the actual owners as fast as these self-interested corporate tribunals have been taking them.
For those who are confused about how the "State of State" and "STATE OF STATE" are working for the banks -- the banks "sponsor" the governmental services corporations that are masquerading as your government, so they literally own the corporate tribunals calling themselves names like "The State of Wyoming Superior Court"---another little factoid they conveniently fail to disclose.
All you "Bar Attorneys" out there yearning to breathe free and live as honorable men again--- just scared that you can't make a living? Here's your Sure Thing opportunity. Tear up your Bar Cards, thumb your noses, do the right thing, and start an Independent Arbitration Service.
And as for anyone who fears that they might be in foreclosure soon or might be facing bankruptcy, etc., --- why wait for "the bank" to foreclose in their very own bought and paid for court? File against them as the Plaintiff Party and expose what they did to you. Claim damages. If there is already an Arbitration Clause in the mortgage-- and there almost always is --- take it straight into private arbitration from the get-go.
Now, smile. This is a game of Whack-a-Mole and you've got the bat.
See this article and over 1200 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
Also See: NOTICE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR VALUE
Also See: Natural Law trust - asset protection for peaceful people
Truth - Education
Exercise Correct Action!
One Time Tip Option
The America States Assembly Weekly webinar. Learn and grow with us as we restore our lawful government with Peace and Love
Powerful Solutions Actions, Remedies