ICD (Insurance Diagnostic Codes) for Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
EHS Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
If there’s an insurance billing code for a condition…IT’S REAL and should be responded to as the environmental WARNING MESSAGE that it carries!
Yes, from the World Health Organization ICD-10 medical code W90.0 and W90.8 ICD-10 Medical Codes for Cause & Effect: EMF / RF Poisoning – World Health Organization [but not limited to – often includes injuries below and one or more of the following: nausea vomiting, seizures, body parts have sensation of burning and/or tingling; tinitus]:
1Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) and World Health Organization (WHO)
1PART 1: International Classification of Disease and Functioning
A. International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10)
B. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)
A. International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10): Classification of electromagnetic
hypersensitivity (EHS) requires two or more codes. (The WHO does not use the term
“Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.” Rather they call it, “idiopathic environmental
intolerance (IEI) attributed to electromagnetic fields (EMF).”
EHS or IEI should be classified under:
(1) Cause – Two codes are available for illness/injury resulting from exposure:
• W90.0 for exposure to radiofrequency radiation (RFR). Note this includes
intermediate frequencies (IF) that flow along wires, microwave radiation
(MWR) as well as millimeter waves (mmW).
• W90.8 for exposure to other non-ionizing radiation, for example extremely low frequency (ELF) electric and magnetic fields (EMF) and ground current.
(2) Effects – various classifications are available for the illnesses/injuries caused by the exposure to EMF radiation, for example …[but not limited to – often includes below and one or more of the following: nausea vomiting, seizures, body parts have sensation of burning and/or tingling; tinitus]
• ICD-10 G43 for migraine:
• ICD-10 R42 for dizziness and giddiness:
• ICD-10 H93.1 for tinnitus:
B. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF): ICF Checklist
– Version 2.1a, Clinician Form for disability benefits, ill-health pensions etc.
You must state your disability in the presence of EMF radiation, e.g.:
• “my vision is so badly affected that it would be unsafe for me to take charge
of a group of 8 year olds while on a school trip in a busy city”,
• “my thoughts become so jammed in the presence of EMF Wi-Fi in the hospital
that it would be unsafe for me to administer drugs to my patients in hospital”
1 Based on information provided by ESUK
PART 2: Activity Limitations & Participation Restrictions
• Activity is the execution of a task or action by an individual. Participation is
involvement in a life situation.
• Activity limitations are difficulties an individual may have in executing activities.
• Participation restrictions are problems an individual may have in involvement in
• The Performance qualifier indicates the extent of Participation restriction by
describing the person’s actual performance of a task or action in his or her current
environment. Because the current environment brings in the societal context,
performance can also be understood as “involvement in a life situation” or “the lived
experience” of people in the actual context in which they live. This context includes
the environmental factors – all aspects of the physical, social and attitudinal world
that can be coded using the Environmental.
• The Performance qualifier measures the difficulty the respondent experiences in doing things, assuming that they want to do them.
• The Capacity qualifier indicates the extent of Activity limitation by describing the person’s ability to execute a task or an action. The Capacity qualifier focuses on limitations that are inherent or intrinsic features of the person themselves.
These limitations should be direct manifestations of the respondent’s health state, without the assistance. By assistance we mean the help of another person, or assistance provided by an adapted or specially designed tool or vehicle, or any form of environmental modification to a room, home, workplace etc. The level of capacity
should be judged relative to that normally expected of the person, or the person’s capacity before they acquired their health condition.
PART 3: Environmental Factors
• Environmental factors make up the physical, social and attitudinal environment in
which people live and conduct their lives.
• Qualifier in environment, Barriers or facilitator:
0 No barriers 0 No facilitator
1 Mild barriers +1 Mild facilitator
2 Moderate barriers +2 Moderate facilitator
3 Severe barriers +3 Substantial facilitator
4 Complete barriers +4 Complete facilitator
For more information:
Free Print: https://free-printable-signs.com/no-cell-phone-sign/
Disability: ICD-10 Medical Codes for Cause & Effect: EMF / RF Poisoning – World Health Organization
*Dr. Magda Havas, PhD Professor Emerita
Havas – Discussing the 5G Experiment, November 2019
*Collaborate With: Dr. Pamela Costello, M.D.
Book: Auditory Effects of Microwave Radiation Dr. James C. Lin
Book: EMF*D: 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself Dr. Joseph Mercola, M.D.
Book: Electromagnetic Radiation Survival Guide Step-by-Step Solutions Dr. Jonathan Halpern, Ph.D.
Book: EMF Practical Guide: The Simple Science of Protecting Yourself, Healing Chronic Inflammation, and Living a Naturally Healthy Life in our Toxic Electromagnetic World Lloyd Burrell
Book: EMF Freedom: Solutions for the 21st CenturyPollution – 3rd Edition Dr. Elizabeth Plourde Ph.D., Dr. Marcus Plourde, Ph.D.
Book: Radiation Nation: Fallout of Modern Technology – Your Complete Guide to EMF Protection & Safety: The Proven HealthRisks of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) & What to Do ProtectYourself & Family Daniel and Ryan Debaun
Book: Quick & Easy EMF Guide: 99 Tips to Lower Exposure to Harmful Electromagnetic Radiation – Includes Dangers of 5G & Smart Devices Lois Cadwallader, MA with Bill Cadwallader, MBA, EMRS
Book: Dirty Electricity: Electrification and the Diseases of Civilization Dr. Samuel Milham, M.D.
Book: Riding the Waves: Diagnosing, Treating and Living with Emf Sensitivity Dr. Elizabeth Maxim, Ph.D.
Book: The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs: How to Fix Our Stupid Use of Technology Nicolas Pineault
Book: All EMF*d Up Anne & Eric Mills
Scientific Video: Dr. Gaétan Chevalier, Ph.D. – Biophysicist:
Earthing Institute – Research Dr. Gaétan Chevalier, Ph.D. – Biophysicist:
Video: The Ultimate Performance Enhancer:
Edu Lecture: Dr. Devra Davis @ Univ of Melbourn School of Engineering
https://ehtrust.org – Dr. Devra Davis, Scientist – ’07 Nobel Peace Prize
911 Firefighters Fight Against Cell Tower:
International EMF Scientist Appeal for Greater Protection On EMF Exposure: https://emfscientist.org/
ElectricSense Research & ElectricSense My Story of Pain:
BioInitiative Report Info & 2012 BioInitiative Report on ELF & RF Dangers 2050+ Astronomers’ Appeal:
Astronomers’ Appeal Safeguarding from 5G Satellites:
Protection from 5G Satellite Constellation Interference:
Switzerland: Physicians for Environmental Protection Against Ionizing Radiation
Original Source for Above Information: